Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sandbridge 2013

Well we have finally made it back from Virginia Beach and I forgot to take my computer with me so I'm falling behind on the blog and have LOTS I want to catch up on!  It was a trip of firsts for us when it came to this vacation. 

The first time my mom went along, the first we took our dog and our first trip with a baby. It was a little hectic to say the least...

Late Thursday evening I got a call from my mom letting me know she had drove herself to the ER, she was then admitted for an infection. This was not how we intended to start off our vacation. We made sure she was ok before we decided to still  pack up friday night and headed to the beach with our dog Ryleigh and Noelle. Overall we had a smooth trip down and my mom was able to recover quickly enough and met us down there on Monday. It took us almost the entire week to figure out what routine would work for us with both dog and baby on board and by the time we had all the kinks worked out it was time to head back home :(

Some of the things that went astray included my mom getting hospitalized prior to the trip, once my mom got down there Macy (her puppy) scratched Noelle's face, our dinner plans all seemed to fall through, my mom got vertigo and spent an entire day in bed, Noelle seemed to be teething and was extra cranky and tired and the list goes on and on. It was probably the first time ever that Travis and I wanted to head home. We are hoping future trips only get easier...

Despite the chaos though , there were lots of enjoyable moments along the way and heres a peek of what our week looked like...




Noelle 9 & 1/2 months 














We have so many goals, projects and ideas that we have wanted to accomplish by the end of the year but the months are flying by. I'm hoping to do one of my next posts on the goals we have for September and the end of the year! In fact how is it ALREADY September? In no time I will have a 1 year old...

Kelly Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS