Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 18th 2010, 3 years later...

I can't believe that it has been 3 YEARS since we were rocking the walls of the Antler Club! I never thought I would be SO lucky to have the amazing husband that I do. He is so supportive of EVERY decision I make and stands behind me 100%, he works hard so that I can stay home more, he loves me even on my worst days when I'm all kinds of crazy and he spends almost all of his time making sure Noelle and I are well taken care of. I'm so grateful that he is in my life.

 It's crazy to look back on our journey and see how far we have come over the years. We have seen so many amazing places, bought a house, switched jobs, and had a beautiful daughter.


 Recapping some of our major milestones over the last three years include:

2010 we traveled to Antigua, 2011 came Germany to visit my brother, 2012 and 2013 came two wonderful trips to Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks. We are so lucky to have been able to travel this far and can't wait to take Noelle on some amazing journeys!








2012 was a BIG year for us, we found out we were expecting our first baby and we welcomed Noelle Katherine into the world on November 14th.




2013 I made a very easy decision to leave my job at large retail chain and work for an independent pharmacy close to home and only 27 hours a week. This has brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined being able to stay home with our children half of the week! We also bought our house in March and have spent the last couple months making it our home.


I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for our family! My goals over the next year include putting on an addition to our house so we have the bedroom space for the children we want! (Our house is everything we have ever wanted but the only downfall was that it was only 2 bedrooms, so we are adding 2 more bedrooms on hopefully this November) Continue crafting with my hubby, as we have had SO much working on these home projects together. Enjoy watching Noelle turn into the crazy toddler I'm sure she will become!

We did spend a wonderful evening in Pittsburgh seeing The Lion King on Broadway! It was awesome and so entertaining to see, although we spent a lot of the time missing our little one.




I just want to do a quick recap of our ONE year anniversary. I came home from a long day of work to find this...







This was 365 paper hearts (one for each day that we have been married) that were taped to the ceiling, each with a reason on why he loved me. He hand cut and wrote on EVERY heart. Each reason was so sweet, he had things written down that I never thought he payed attention too. It really took me back to realize the time, effort, and thought he put into making our anniversary so special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS