Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days of Blogging Fall Favorites Day 3 & 4


It should be NO surprise to anyone that I have already missed a day and will be playing catch up on Day 3! So here it goes 2 things I'm loving right now!

{one} I have found this FALL bucket list on Pinterest and I think it is perfect yet simple for my little and I to do together. Although this year she may be too small to do a couple of the activities, next year will be game on!


{two} I wanted to share a couple of my favorite ideas currently in the running for Noelle's FIRST birthday! I found this customizable chalk board on Etsy and it is too cute. I would love to save this and compare to one at her 18th birthday. 


This idea off of Pinterest is great because its extremely inexpensive and super easy to make!


Still trying to pull together all of my thoughts and ideas as Halloween, her 1st birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas are all rapidly approaching!









No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS