Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Fall Favorites & Counting Down to the BIG 1 Year





I'm very excited to be joining The Nester with their month long link up by choosing a topic and blogging about it for 31 days. Like most of the other bloggers (and Mom's) this is going to be extremely difficult for me to do as I'm lucky to get 1 to 2 blogs in per week let alone EVERYDAY, but you never know until you try. So here it goes...

I have chosen to blog on my "Fall Favorites" this will be a pretty wide open topic talking about anything and everything that I'm loving this fall from decorations, recipes to outfits as well as the exciting countdown of ideas to my little's 1st birthday.

I'm in the market for jazzing up my front door for fall and I'm loving these ideas:





Currently this is how my front porch is looking:



 If you have been wondering where I've been, this past week was our town's AUTUMN LEAF FESTIVAL! A pretty big deal and practically a holiday here in Clarion, in fact all the local schools are even shut down on friday to celebrate. Sunday there is the car show, Tuesday the kiddie parade (which  #momfail) I didn't take any pictures of Noelle's first parade.  Friday is known as CRAFTER'S DAY and thousands of people and tons of vendors line the streets selling their homemade crafts, food, and TONS of other goodies. My husband took the day off of work and we took Noelle on her first crafters day of craziness. Saturday was the BIG parade, but being that its 2 hours long, packed to the brim and during our little's nap time we had to pass this year, but next year we will be there!



We enjoyed many of the food stands earlier that week including the chinese, hot sausage sandwiches, and gyros it was a fairly exciting week around here and it left me little time in front of my computer. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful start to October and I look forward to reading everyone's 31 days of blogging!






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS