Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Noelle: 11 Months

Dear Noelle,




Its so crazy that this will be my last monthly update before your first birthday! This month has had its up and downs but you've have certainly come into your own little personality. Since last month a couple new things have happened, you had your first day with Missy at an in home daycare. You absolutely love going there and interacting with all the kids, not to mention that she spends lots of her time teaching you little ones and singing you songs! It is such a relief to be able to drop you off and know you are being well taken care of.

Secondly this month you have developed your first real cold, your dad and I ended up taking you to the doctor together resulting in fluids, rest, sucking out your nose and breathing treatments. Finally today after a week or so you are finally feeling better and back to your normal self.

Lastly I have recently started the weaning process very slowly. I have eliminated your pre-nap and afternoon nursing sessions and filling those in with breast milk in a sippy cup. I think its harder on me than you but today you just took the sippy cup SO easily. It has been such a joy to nurse you over the last year and as I'm sad that its coming to an end, I look forward to the next adventure together!

As far as development goes I would officially consider you a walker. You can stand and walk several steps at a time; however if you want to get there fast you hit the floor and crawl. Up next ...Potty Training ;) You can say words like Mama and Dada, you know what it means when we say give it to Ryleigh (You give her a toy). Your favorite cupboard ( and the only one we really let you play in) is filled with tupperware and everyday you pull it all out and we put it back in! As far as food goes you may be the pickiest eater alive, you hate all textures, you really give us a hard time with the solid foods (except for your puffs)  and I swear if you could you would just live on eating a baby yogurt for EVERY meal!

We are looking forward to planning a small first birthday party for you here at our house with some family and friends. I can't even believe I'm saying that! Heres some pictures of the last month...














And always remember that for all the happy smiley pictures that I get, there are several that look like this...


All because I took the toothbrush out of your hand, your temper is too much like your Mama's!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS